Masonlar.org - Harici Forumu

Gönderen Konu: An Email Conversation Between a SMART, GREAT Brother and The Admin  (Okunma sayısı 15611 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Ekim 08, 2006, 12:05:31 ös
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

Dear Friends and Brethren;

I have found this person in a Masonic forum when i was making researches. First i thought he was a Brother so i added him to my msn messenger and start talking to him. But after first 2-3 sentences i surely understood that he was not a Brother. He said he was gonna be a Brother and he applied for it. So i said, i am gonna delete him from my list and told him to send me an email when he becomes a Brother so i will add him to my list again. So here is the conversation starts after 2 months of gap.

-Brother
Greetings,
>
>I just got back home, it was alot, but it was very beautiful and
>meaningful, I was shaky though, but in any way, I was taught to be
>cautious.
>
>--
>Sincerely
-----------------------------------------
-Admin
Hello Brother (HIS NAME);

You were taught to be cautious to know how to recognize your brother.
I couldnt recognize you. I would be grateful if u like to intruduce
yourself to me. And then we can test each other in many ways.

Fraternally;

------------------------------------------
-Brother
Hello Brother,

Only after you do, as you have read, my name is (HIS NAME), Yours is?
I have only emailed you because you have added yourself to my IM list, and have told me to write you once I'm an A.E. And I havent informed my W.M that I have spoken to you, and cant be sure whether you are who I think you to be. But Please, do let me know if we have anything in common.

-------------------------------------------
-Admin
Brother;

I totally understand your concern and your worries. First of all let me tell
you the reason i have added you to my buddy list, its because i found your
email adress on a M.nic forum and wanted to meet you. I am a MM in a Good
Standing who lives in (THE PLACE I LIVE IN) and will be (SOME DEGREE) SR M sometime this month.
You are welcome to inform your WM about me, and please do so. I kinda know
what he is gonna tell you about this situation. "Brother! You can meet with
people. It is ok. They can be your Brother or not. It is your responsibility
to test and examine him to make yourself believe that he is a brother. You
dont have to hide yourself or show yourself suspicious. As long as you dont
give out What the REAL SECRET s are; its always ok to talk and meet a
brother. There are many other ways to test him, other than THE REAL SECRET
THINGS."
I have added lots of brethren to my buddy list because im making a research
and want to meet with other brethren arround the world. so if you like to
come to msn messenger and talk to me instantly, i d be grateful. And i think
this would relief your worries too. What is the adress i have added to my
msn messenger list? why havent you talk to me there yet?
By the way its not A.E. it is E.A.    :)

Fraternally;
---------------------------------------------
-Brother
Brother,

I have just read your email,  was busy perusing something, and logged on to msn messanger, my address is: (HIS EMAIL ADRESS), same as this email address. I did not see you there?
---------------------------------------------
AFTER WE TALKED SOME ON THE MSN MESSENGER AND HE LEARNS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE AND THE PRIVATE SECTION ONLY FOR Masons....

-Brother
Hmmm,..

I now need to put "You" through some tests..But we'll talk later.

I hope you dont think I'm mean by nature, I'm only hoping so because I think you "could be" a cowan after all. I still have to abide by what I was taught, and I was taught to be cautious.

It was really interesting though. You are the first person I have had such a conversation with, I was driven home by a brother after we were finished cleaning up in the south and havent had any contacts with M's other than you. Have a good night brother. I still dont know your name?

Sincerely
-----------------------------------------------
-Brother again after couple hours
Hello again,

I would like to apologize to you about last night, I was fresh from the initiation and have been thinking much about it, it is not like anything I have ever been through in my life, but after having thought about it continuously for these last two nights, I have to say that knowing all of that can never make a man a Ma-on as having gone through the ceremony.

I was very stupid and shaky and when I was welcomed and toasted for in the south, I didnt know how to respond because it all sounded "unreal", never in my life have I been treated with such respect and love and never been welcomed so warmly by a host of people, other than that, I have received some gifts too after the raffle.

The solemnity of the experience have almost paralyzed me with awe and admiration for this brilliant system of morals which I have just became a part of and feel undeserving of it too, I am convicted, I was a bit impolite and "mean" to you on IM last night, but after all, I was taught to be cautious, and will endeavour to learn how to be more courteous.

Please forgive me for any offence caused, we are brothers, and our bonds are irrevocable. I will look forward to chatting with you again and to the delights of Turkish hospitality that you enjoy offering, and to your friendship! You never know, I might be around in (THE PLACE I LIVE IN) one day. Melbourne is a beautiful city, if you ever happen to be around, give me a buzz.

(HIS FULL NAME AND HIS ADRESS)

Cell: (CELL PHONE NUMBER)
Home: (HOME PHONE NUMBER)

--
Sincerely

(HIS FULL NAME)

Now; It is all up to you to make the comments of this! i present it without a comment.
« Son Düzenleme: Nisan 30, 2010, 10:08:27 ös Gönderen: MASON »
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Haziran 07, 2008, 04:36:29 ös
Yanıtla #1
  • Ziyaretçi

Dear MASON, what are your worries about him? You said that you are gonna delete him from your list, because he is not a Mason, is he? I can not know how to understand If a man is not Mason but is it a reason to delete him from your list? He is just a person like US. Well, you called him as a Brother above. So, If he is not Mason, he musnt be called as a brother.

Yours Respectfully,
« Son Düzenleme: Haziran 07, 2008, 04:51:41 ös Gönderen: Bra »

Haziran 07, 2008, 11:59:23 ös
Yanıtla #2
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

Dear MASON, what are your worries about him? You said that you are gonna delete him from your list, because he is not a Mason, is he? I can not know how to understand If a man is not Mason but is it a reason to delete him from your list? He is just a person like US. Well, you called him as a Brother above. So, If he is not Mason, he musnt be called as a brother.

Yours Respectfully,

There is no need to be worried. I deleted him from my list because he was not a Brother and i thought he was. However, after a while he became a Brother so i added him again. There was a reason to delete him from my list and the reason was that i was making a research about a subject so i was adding only Masons to that msn list. I called him Brother because i believed (trusted) in him.

ingilizcem tam yeterli değil ama elimden geldiğince geliştirmek için çalışıyorum sizi internetten ekleyen harici mason gibi davranmaya çalışmış galiba sayenizde ingilizcemi geliştirecek zevkli bir yol buldum teşekkürler 

Sayin enes34,

Ingilizce bolumde yanliz ingilizce mesajlar yazmanizi rica ediyorum.

Saygilarimla
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Haziran 08, 2008, 12:19:38 öö
Yanıtla #3
  • Ziyaretçi

Benzer Konular

Konu / Başlatan Yanıt Son Gönderilen:
3 Yanıt
7020 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Şubat 01, 2007, 03:48:22 öö
Gönderen: MASON
5 Yanıt
8001 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Temmuz 22, 2007, 11:43:16 ös