Masonlar.org - Harici Forumu

Gönderen Konu: Masonry In Turkey  (Okunma sayısı 5081 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Eylül 11, 2011, 01:35:37 ös
  • Ziyaretçi

Dear Members,

I am writing in regards to my enquiry about Masonry in Turkey.

I am from London originally, however for the past year I have been living in Istanbul, and this will be the case for the foreseeable future.

I have been deeply interested in Freemasonry for the past two years and therefore have decided to become one. Since not currently living in England I have not looked for an opportunity to approach a Lodge there.

This is what brings me to start this thread, and find some information on the best steps to becoming a Mason here in Turkey.

My initial instinct is to visit the Lodges in Istanbul. I am aware of the Grand Lodge of Turkey as well as the English speaking "Freedom Lodge N.35", both of which are located in Istanbul.

I would be grateful for all your advice as well as any further information.

Thank you all for your time in advance.

Kind Regards

« Son Düzenleme: Eylül 12, 2011, 01:21:14 öö Gönderen: MASON »

Eylül 12, 2011, 01:30:17 öö
Yanıtla #1
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

Deal VStar9,

Application process in Turkey is a bit different than most countries. Instead of them going to a Lodge and ask for a petition, prospects mainly get invited to Masonry by one of their Mason friends after being spotted by them. You ask questions, make researches and finally you ask for a petition from your friend. The process is pretty long and hard. Usually takes at least 6 months with all the investigations, secret ballots etc.

Even though people get rejected most of the time, you can always go to a Lodge and ask for a petition also. Either way you will also need 2 Masons to sign your petition as your witnesses.

Respectfully
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Eylül 14, 2011, 12:04:27 ös
Yanıtla #2
  • Ziyaretçi

Dear MASON,

Thank you for your reply.

The length of time it would take for a petition to process is not an issue. The part that is more tricky for me personally, is connecting to someone who is a Mason here in Turkey.

For the time being though I will just have to continue my pursuit of knowledge and development while looking out for the right opportunity in the future.

Kind Regards

Aralık 28, 2018, 05:48:53 ös
Yanıtla #3
  • Yeni Katilimci
  • İleti: 10

Sadly,Masonry in Turkey is too discrete because of socio-political issues,in U.S.A you can even make an online request and get accepted(or invited to meetings) within months.
Dear @MASON I've a specific lodge in my mind that i would like to ask for membership,I looked up on the Internet and i couldn't find any contact information,how can i ask for petition ?

Aralık 29, 2018, 01:58:19 öö
Yanıtla #4
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

Sadly,Masonry in Turkey is too discrete because of socio-political issues,in U.S.A you can even make an online request and get accepted(or invited to meetings) within months.
Dear @MASON I've a specific lodge in my mind that i would like to ask for membership,I looked up on the Internet and i couldn't find any contact information,how can i ask for petition ?

Dear @aquila,

As explained within the rules and conditions page, I and this website doesn't help anyone personally to become a Mason. We only provide information, answer questions and debate specific topics. If you want to take the next step to become a Mason, then you will have to make your own research online and in your local area and take the necessary steps. I don't think it would be appropriate to provide a direct help to an unknown person here for him to become a Mason. Hope you'll understand. Good luck.

Regards
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Aralık 30, 2018, 03:35:07 ös
Yanıtla #5
  • Yeni Katilimci

First of all ,@MASON Thank you for your kind response,I understand

Dear @ANARCHOSA Before registering here i registered an English Masonry forum and they had a meeting section that they update monthly you could attend any of these meetings and get to meet with members.
I spoke with them about masonry and they were really helpful and friendly towards newcomers.The lodge i mentioned is located in Turkey

Regards

Aralık 30, 2018, 06:02:39 ös
Yanıtla #6
  • Yeni Katilimci

@ANARCHOSA The web site i am talking about is one of the greatest sources on the internet i am not giving its address cause it might be against the rules and the rest is pretty much personal therefore i will respond you personally.

Benzer Konular

Konu / Başlatan Yanıt Son Gönderilen:
0 Yanıt
6921 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Eylül 27, 2006, 04:35:35 öö
Gönderen: MASON
22 Yanıt
25524 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Şubat 09, 2010, 07:22:57 ös
Gönderen: Asi
1 Yanıt
3714 Gösterim