Masonlar.org - Harici Forumu

Gönderen Konu: Basic Difference Between Scottish Rite and York Rite  (Okunma sayısı 11137 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Ocak 28, 2011, 08:19:14 ös
  • Ziyaretçi

Last week, i sent a mail to York Rite Lodge at U.S.A. to find out their thoughts  about the  differences between York Rite and Scottish Rite.

I want to share their answer because i think the answer is really interesting. This is their answer:

"The difference between Scottish Rite and York Rite are significant. Scottish Rite Degrees are given in the form of plays performed by actor/Masons. York Rite is presented in degrees just like the Blue Lodge. I much prefer York Rite because it continues with and adds to the Blue Lodge story of the building of King Solomon's temple. "

I'm wondering our Scottish and York Rite Mason members' comments.

Respects

Ocak 28, 2011, 08:53:27 ös
Yanıtla #1

Dear sundance,

the  differences between York Rite and Scottish Rite.

When you ask like this, any answer can be given, none is correct.

I guess, you wanted to learn difference between York Rite ans Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite...

As you can find through the topics, Scottish Rites are more than one.

Regards.
Bir kavramın tarihini bilmediğiniz sürece
Kavramın kendisini idrak edemezsiniz

Ocak 28, 2011, 09:21:00 ös
Yanıtla #2
  • Skoç Riti Masonu
  • Orta Dereceli Uye
  • İleti: 206

Mr. sundance-

The reply you received from a York Rite member is a typical -partially correct- answer to your question. However, I respectfully disagree with my Brother. Scottish Rite degrees follow up the Masonic education just like the York Rite does. Scottish Rite may even do it more extensively.

In the U.S. we confer the degrees in the form of plays while Chapter, Council, and Commandery confers them like the way Blue Lodge does. The lessons may slightly be different from each other, but the main focus is same.

The most common misconception between the York and Scottish Rites is the construction of King Solomon's Temple. For some reason, people think that Scottish Rite degrees have nothing to do with the construction, which is utterly false.

But again, the major differences lay beneath the degree works. And unfortunately, due to my obligation and article number 17, I can not provide further information regarding this topic.

Regards,

-Potentate

« Son Düzenleme: Ocak 28, 2011, 10:03:54 ös Gönderen: Potentate »
In Thy name we have assembled!

Ocak 28, 2011, 09:34:26 ös
Yanıtla #3
  • Ziyaretçi

Mr. Mustafa Kemal and Mr. Potentate, thank you so much for your comments.

Respectfully

Ocak 28, 2011, 11:13:57 ös
Yanıtla #4
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

Dear sundance,

One of the very basic fundamental differences is that York Rite degrees are based on Christianity and Religious Europe in Middle Ages. However, Scottish Rite degrees are based on the teachings in Humanism and Philosophy. There are little parts from every religion (even from Islam) in Scottish Rite. You have to be (or act as you are a) Christian to be in Knights Templar.

As you see on the picture below

They have different paths go for the same purpose.

Respectfully
« Son Düzenleme: Ocak 30, 2011, 01:32:16 öö Gönderen: MASON »
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Ocak 29, 2011, 07:53:12 ös
Yanıtla #5
  • Ziyaretçi

Mr. MASON,  i am really grateful for your effective explanation.

Respectfully

Benzer Konular

Konu / Başlatan Yanıt Son Gönderilen:
1 Yanıt
7984 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Ocak 09, 2009, 06:17:07 ös
Gönderen: Simsek
0 Yanıt
5999 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Ekim 23, 2006, 11:48:52 öö
Gönderen: MASON
5 Yanıt