Masonlar.org - Harici Forumu

Gönderen Konu: Esoteric Mastermind Group  (Okunma sayısı 5364 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Eylül 14, 2011, 11:54:52 öö
  • Ziyaretçi

Dear Members,

I am interested in starting an Esoteric Mastermind Group in Istanbul.

The aim of such a group would be to focus on esoteric philosophy by sharing ideas, discussing literature as well us personal knowledge. All of this, of course would include Masonry.

I believe it is of high importance to surround one self with like minded people on the path of Personal Development.

Let me highlight though that I am NOT a Mason at this stage. However, I am deeply passionate about the organisation and more importantly its doctrine.

The Mastermind group would be private and only serious individuals are welcome in order to maintain the utmost respect for both its members, as well as the subject of study involved.

Hope to hear from more of you,

Respectfully.

Eylül 14, 2011, 02:31:38 ös
Yanıtla #1
  • Seçkin Üye
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 7217
  • Cinsiyet: Bay

ADAM OLMAK ZOR İŞ AMA BUNUN İÇİN ÇALIŞMAYA DEĞER.

Eylül 14, 2011, 04:02:25 ös
Yanıtla #2
  • Ziyaretçi

Thanks Adam,

though im not sure whether there was a hint of sarcasm in your reply.

Eylül 14, 2011, 07:01:53 ös
Yanıtla #3
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 1662

Thanks Adam,

though im not sure whether there was a hint of sarcasm in your reply.

Hi VStar9,

Welcome to the forum. Do you mind If I ask whether these lectures or workshops whatsoever you aim for, will be run in Turkish or English? I assume that you are not local but a native English speaker so that you are seeking an English speaking group for that project. ?

Secondly, I humbly ask again, where do you plan to gather with this group ( not in terms of address of course, like personal house, cafe, pub so on, so forth) and if you know about the regulations for Trusts and Institutions in Turkish Law, will you be doing the legal applications to be recognised as an Institute or Association ?

I am not here to make you scared however, this is a serious issue and it is worth to take into consideration as a whole because of the current Turkish politics.

You may on the other hand, on the website called "meetup.com" open an account and wait for the responses. I think this would be very ideal and organised when it comes to the possible existence of some forum members who might abuse your work since this forum does not only consist of freemason members.

Regards.

« Son Düzenleme: Eylül 14, 2011, 07:57:01 ös Gönderen: Isis »

Eylül 14, 2011, 08:47:49 ös
Yanıtla #4
  • Ziyaretçi

Dear Isis,

I appreciate your reply as it does raise some interesting points.

I should have mentioned that indeed I am looking for english speaking individuals. This is simply due to  my lack of command of the Turkish language.

As for you second point, I am not hereby trying to start an organisation or an underground movement. I am merely hoping to meet up with interested individuals and discuss the subject in an appropriate public place. (I.e a library).
As an example, I don't see this any different to a group of university students meeting up in a cafe to discuss homework.

One of the main reasons for the idea is to establish contact with like minded individuals.

Lastly, I do agree with you that an effective filtering system is required in order to prevent any abusive people approaching.
I wll look into your idea about Meetup.com and will keep you updated.

It would also be interesting what the administrator, MASON think of this.

I kindly thank you for your input and advice, Isis.

Respectfully.

Eylül 14, 2011, 09:03:25 ös
Yanıtla #5
  • Mason
  • Orta Dereceli Uye
  • İleti: 243

That sounds like a wonderful idea.

There were a couple of similar organizations in Turkey in the past (90s and early 2000s when I was there). I am not sure what became of those, but it could be a good idea to check if they are still around.

I remember one of those was called "Yeni Yuksektepe". I remember they used to confer degrees on a subset of their members 10-15 years ago.

Good Luck!
The mason square doth clear the air of folly and deception
The rule is straight, the angle clear, for greatness has direction

Eylül 15, 2011, 01:46:09 öö
Yanıtla #6
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

Dear VStar9,

Great idea. I envy your affords.

You may success depends on how consistent and ambitious you are. However there are few issues you may not want to miss. Members of Executive Team of Masonlar.org will not and can not reveal their personal information to public (harici). Therefore they can not attend to your organization revealing their title on this website. They may attend as a regular person on the street.

We as Masonlar.org Team are open to hear the news and updates about the activities in the organization. We also would like to support your affords on the first step by providing you the platform for your networking communications. Instead of using meetup.com or any other platform; you and your members can use this forum for your communications. We can provide a closed private section as well as open to public sections, special membergroups etc. We can also welcome your attendees as members of this forum without waiting long time to get an invitation.

Respectfully

PS: Even though Masonry is one of the titles you will discuss in your group, this topic is not about "Universal Masonry". Therefore the topic has been moved to "English" category itself.
« Son Düzenleme: Eylül 15, 2011, 02:00:03 öö Gönderen: MASON »
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Eylül 15, 2011, 05:38:55 ös
Yanıtla #7
  • Ziyaretçi

Dear MASON,

I would like to thank you for the encouragement and support that you are kind enough to offer. I will certainly do my best to get the project under way.

On the point raised in regards to members of Masonlar.org revealing their true identity - I am in agreement with you. In fact, any one who shall wish  to attend is entitled to maintaining their total privacy.

The next step will be to wait for the right people to contact me here on Masonlar.org in order for me to take this further. This site is my only way of connecting to people who have a genuine interest in the subject involved.

I shall keep you updated.

Respectfully...

Eylül 15, 2011, 05:42:34 ös
Yanıtla #8
  • Ziyaretçi

That sounds like a wonderful idea.

There were a couple of similar organizations in Turkey in the past (90s and early 2000s when I was there). I am not sure what became of those, but it could be a good idea to check if they are still around.

I remember one of those was called "Yeni Yuksektepe". I remember they used to confer degrees on a subset of their members 10-15 years ago.

Good Luck!

Dear Eureka,

Thank you for the useful input.

Respectfully.

Eylül 17, 2011, 01:06:30 öö
Yanıtla #9
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

Alıntı
The next step will be to wait for the right people to contact me here on Masonlar.org in order for me to take this further.

It would be very hard to get any person from Masonlar.org because we have very few members who speaks fluent English and those members usually live out of Turkey.

Therefore you should set your program details better. Those details should at least answer these questions;

1- How this group will benefit me?
2- How much time and money this group will cost me?
3- How does this group will improve my knowledge? Will there be any famous speakers/writers/singers?
4- Why would i join to an "Esoteric" in Turkey instead of finding the information online?
5- Who will give me the knowledge? Does he know enough to be the head of this group?
6- Where/when/how often will we meet?
7- Will there be any religious/political teachings activities?

Just try to put yourself into other peoples shoes. You can come up with many basic questions. Once you have detailed answers to many specific questions as asked above, you should find other sources to gather members.

Above are my humble opinions and suggestions on your next step.
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Benzer Konular

Konu / Başlatan Yanıt Son Gönderilen:
3 Yanıt
8186 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Eylül 27, 2006, 05:04:14 öö
Gönderen: MASON