Masonlar.org - Harici Forumu

Gönderen Konu: An open letter to Mr. Gian Franco Pilloni - July 12, 2018  (Okunma sayısı 2960 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Temmuz 12, 2018, 01:40:02 ös
  • Mason
  • Aktif Uye
  • İleti: 718
  • Cinsiyet: Bay

Mr. Pilloni,

I've been curiously reading for some time about your past relationship with Adnan Oktar and I feel obliged to inquire about some issues which need to be clarified and resolved. I not only read the information previously casted on various web sites and in your Facebook page but also watched the programs which you have attended as guest on A9 TV which is Oktar's TV channel. During a live show on the said channel, you have granted Oktar a 33rd degree Scottish Rite certificate and declared him a 33rd degree Scottish Rite mason. Now, I don't care how and why you later fell out with him. This is not my concern. I have different concerns to raise. I would really appreciate it if you could kindly answer the following:

1. Is Adnan Oktar a Freemason? Is he a member of a Blue Lodge, let alone a Red Lodge? Was he ever initiated in his life? Did he ever fulfill the Apprentice, Fellowcraft and Master Mason degrees? Did he ever attend a lodge meeting in his life? Did you ever bother to confirm with the masonic authorities in Turkey or elsewhere the so-called membership of Adnan Oktar under the jurisdiction of any masonic organizations recognized internationally (whether traditional or liberal)? Being a Turkish Freemason myself, I already know the answer to each of these questions is "NO" but I really need to hear it from you.

2. How can you grant someone who is not a Freemason a 33rd degree Scottish Rite certificate?

3. Is it common in Italy to hand out mason degree certificates to people during live TV shows? I know that such practices are unacceptable in Freemasonry.

4. Are you aware of the anti-masonic books that were authored by Adnan Oktar under the pen name Harun Yahya (of course plagiarized from other people's works) in which he bashes and vilifies Freemasonry, asserting that Freemasonry is in fact equal to Satanism?

Sorry sir, but what I see here is a bidirectional fraud and deception scheme, one on Oktar's part and one on yours.

You have appeared on Oktar's TV channel with your fancy mason clothing and falsely led a significant portion of the Turkish population to believe that Adnan Oktar is indeed a Freemason. You have illegally granted a sex cult leader, a rapist, a swindler, a charlatan a 33rd degree certificate. You gave all Turkish freemasons a bad name.
Live long and prosper.

Temmuz 12, 2018, 04:42:09 ös
Yanıtla #1
  • Mason
  • Aktif Uye

As far as i know 33rd degree, in some cases can be 'kind of title' not a real esoteric stage that you can reach by only having degrees one by one, but degree/title can be given by the decision of supreme council. General approach is Kings, Presidents etc. is honorary member of Council and whenever they get the throne or chosen president, Supreme council 'might' offer that title to the related person.

OR Grand Master of an Grand Lodge sometimes can be named as 33rd degree Freemason by the Supreme Council again.

So 'IN THEORY' some people can get that title without being initiated or without need to get degrees before 33rd.

Adnan Oktar is not a President. He is not a King. He is not a statesman. He is not a grand master of a grand lodge. Therefore, he is not eligible for such interpretation.
Live long and prosper.

Temmuz 13, 2018, 09:18:10 öö
Yanıtla #2
  • ÖMBL Üyesi
  • Yeni Katilimci
  • İleti: 38

Im sorry but I didnt understood one thing... What is the purpose of this letter? As in the last line you mentioned for Adnan Oktar "charlatan", the truth for Mr. Franco is the same. It was discussed in this forums before that there are more than 30 Grand Lodges / Supreme Councils in Italy where some are so what called fake.. What I mean is, instead of writing and open letter to Mr. Franco, it will have the same effect to write an open letter to Mr. Harun Yahya...

Still your call Mr. Spock... even it is NOT logical :)
LLAP
- SIC LUCEAT LUX VESTRA

Temmuz 13, 2018, 09:46:10 öö
Yanıtla #3
  • Mason
  • Aktif Uye

The purpose of this post is to make the content of the post visible in the internet search engines so that those who falsely think that Adnan Oktar is a genuine Freemason learn the truth. A second aim is drawing the attention of Pilloni's circle of acquaintances and supporters to make them inquire and doubt about Pilloni and his so-called masonic organization. This is the only web platform disclosing such information so I consider it to be highly logical.

LLAP
Live long and prosper.

Temmuz 18, 2018, 11:06:44 öö
Yanıtla #4
  • ÖMBL Üyesi
  • Yeni Katilimci
  • İleti: 38

Just an update; as of today ÖMBL had released a public announcement about false articles reciting on Adnan Oktar. Turkish link is as fallows.

http://www.mason-mahfili.org.tr/niche/kamuoyu/

- SIC LUCEAT LUX VESTRA