Masonlar.org - Harici Forumu

Gönderen Konu: Hypocrisy of The Turkish Crescent and the Turkish Press  (Okunma sayısı 3646 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Ekim 29, 2011, 11:00:08 ös
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 1662

I must admit that the Turkish Crescent and the Turkish Press are utterly hypocrites. According to the news I have listened this afternoon that the Turkish Crescent Authorities pretend they launched the prefabricated so called 'MAWLANA HOMES' by themselves which were in fact made and sent by Israel.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

An Israeli cargo plane loaded with seven prefabricated homes for Turkish quake victims arrived in Turkey on Thursday.

An El Al Israeli Airlines cargo plane landed in Ankara's Esenboğa Airport at 10 a.m. on Thursday. Nizar Amer, an official from the Israeli Embassy in Ankara, told the Anatolia news agency that the homes are ready to use and contain material necessary for one family. Noting that Israel plans to send more aid to Turkey as soon as possible, he said the Jewish state will send three more aid planes within three days.

Turkish officials have loaded seven prefabricated homes onto trucks to deliver them to Van. The plane had to land in Ankara as the airport in Van is not large enough to accommodate such a big cargo plane.

Having started out by saying Turkey could handle the disaster alone, the Turkish government has put out requests to 30 countries, including Israel, for emergency materials, including prefabricated homes, tents and containers.   

Israel, whose ties with Turkey hit rock bottom after Israeli commandos killed nine Turks on board a Gaza-bound flotilla last year, immediately said it was launching an airlift of supplies. Israel's help for earthquake-struck Turkey is a purely humanitarian gesture, both countries said on Wednesday, playing down prospects of their troubled relations being on the mend.

Meanwhile, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said on Thursday that 12 countries will send aid to Turkey and that aid planes from Ukraine, France and Israel have already arrived in Turkey.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-261094-israeli-aid-plane-with-mobile-homes-for-quake-victims-lands-in-turkey.html
« Son Düzenleme: Ekim 29, 2011, 11:05:44 ös Gönderen: Isis »

Ekim 29, 2011, 11:21:38 ös
Yanıtla #1
  • Ziyaretçi

Ms İsis may I kindly ask how did you derive the hypocrisy(it exists in many cases; but in this issue not sure) of the Turkish Crescent? I am asking because; since the earthquake hit terribly; Israel's aid was the only emphasized issue among many of the aiders. Especially the cargo ship was and the so called "Mevlana Houses" was mentioned extremely much more than any other kind of issues. Even it is clearly witten in your cited article that Officials took the aid/prefabricated houses from the airport and started the distributing process.

I would expect some bad coments from the conservative news channels but surprisingly they had even much focussed the ad of Israel as son as the cargo plane arrived Turkey...

I asking just because if I missed any published comment or any news n your manner

Ekim 29, 2011, 11:51:06 ös
Yanıtla #2
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 1662

Just to clarify my point of view on hypocrisy; The article does not refer hypocrisy or whatsoever, it was copied here simply because I wanted to point out that despite the fact that Turkish press acknowledges that the mobile homes were dispatched from Israel, the Turkish Media reveals the opposite today. As I indicated above, once again I said that I had listened to the Turkish news today and seen the relevant pictures taken in the province of Van without referring to the Israeli aid argued that  "These Mavlana Homes which were produced by the Turkish Crescent under the the Mavlana homes project...."  Yes, the dispatch of the homes were discussed in the first place in Turkish Press and Media alike but when it comes to distribution to the quake survivors, the subject matter diverted and referred entirely to the wrong source. No one can ascribe something to himself or herself which  he or she genuinely did not create or produce. Let us be honest. This makes me annoyed.
« Son Düzenleme: Ekim 29, 2011, 11:54:34 ös Gönderen: Isis »

Ekim 30, 2011, 03:53:01 ös
Yanıtla #3
  • Ziyaretçi

I understand now more clearly; thanfor your explanation. Most of the time I do not trust media (not only in Turkey but all over hte world, including BBC, CNN, Reuters etc) at the times of chaos; and except the material data supplied. To be honest you have dig it deeper to get the proper information. And they really love to attract people on the name of "Flash News(!)"; doesn't matter if the source is true or a complete lie... Anyway this is not related with the issue.

I have checked again these prefabricated houses. In fact and honestly; I was thinking completely opposite of your oppinion as I was thinking that the aid of Israel was extremely exaggerated by the Turkish media (especially by the pro-Islamist/conservative news sources which I was surprised). Again honestly;  I still beleive that the aid os Israel is unnecessarily exaggerated ( I respect their humanity and the reason of the stresed relations may be the reason of that.. ).  Please check the following news by their realease dates.

Ths is dated on 27th Oct stateing the arrival of the Israel'plane carrying 5 prefabricated houses and other supplies (it is not stated in there but other supllies include blankets, coats etc)
http://www.aksam.com.tr/israil-yardimi-turkiyeye-ulasti--75641h.html

And this one is from "Anadolu Ajansı" Including a picture of the assembly process of a prefabricated hose called "Mevlana House" As you have addressed dated on 26the October. Figures are given as almost 1000 units are already deliverred and the rest are on the way manufacturing.
http://www.anadoluajansi.com.tr/tr/manset/99881-bine-yakin-mevlana-evi-yolda

********And this is the official Turkish Red Crescent page for the people who wish to support the aids. One prefabicated house cost 3000 TL and in addition the the payment process you can track the delivery of your aid online... I would advise anyone who can afford to use this
https://secure.kizilay.org.tr/kampanyaDetay.aspx?kodu=13&rurl=%2Furunbagisi.aspx%3Fkodu%3D13

Finally, the mateials such as pictures used in any news release sometimes do not reflect the real issue; caused by the lazyness of the reporter (!) unfortunately. The media did not give proper detailed information; as somehow you are right to think the prefabricated houses were only delivered by Israel also not differentiate the Mevlana Houses and the Israel's prefabricated houses.

Aralık 10, 2011, 05:02:58 ös
Yanıtla #4
  • Ziyaretçi

In respect to the subject of this post and my personal life view; I should add some more comments, according to the recent news on the issue:

About 10-15 days ago I read that the aid of Israil as stated (container houses) arrived to Mersin Port and delivered to the relevant authorities. It was about 39 containers consists of 100 container houses (perpaps hundred --not thousand-- container houses were carried dissambled). They will be used for the student accommodation in Van district. ref: CNNTURK, NTVMSNBC, AA

On the other hand I respect to the humanity aid of Israil's relevant institutions; but I do not respect on the black-propaganda of anyone, any group, any country against my country. Whle looking for this information; I found many news (unfortunately) with this aim. Such as; all the aid requests were done by the institutions in charge; as well as; the need for container or in other words, prefabricated houses was announced according to this procedure. The delay in the process can be questioned( as I am highly criticising) but it can never (and never) be said that the aid offer was rejected and reflected as something else.

As a last word; there is nothing to exaggurate. The aid of Israil-the big country is not more than the aid of Barzani- the tribe leader.....

Regards

Aralık 10, 2011, 05:25:54 ös
Yanıtla #5
  • Ziyaretçi

Benzer Konular

Konu / Başlatan Yanıt Son Gönderilen:
2 Yanıt
3197 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Ekim 28, 2011, 12:38:46 öö
Gönderen: Isis