Masonlar.org - Harici Forumu

Gönderen Konu: Greetings from Iraq!!!  (Okunma sayısı 10392 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Mart 29, 2007, 01:57:10 ös
  • Ziyaretçi

I am Charles E. Martin, American, currently residing in Tall'Afar Iraq.  We have several Turkish people here, working with the Americans, to bring peace and freedom to the people of Iraq.

We have no Masonic lodge here in Tall'Afar, yet, but soon we hope to have a masonic lodge.

please I am delighted to hear from all masonic brothers.

Mart 29, 2007, 02:57:25 ös
Yanıtla #1
  • Ziyaretçi

Hi cemab4y,

Wellcome with best wishes.

Mart 29, 2007, 03:00:04 ös
Yanıtla #2
  • Ziyaretçi

Well im not a Brother. But i sure welcome you here. Tell my Turkish People there that i have sent my "Salaam". Give us some updated news about whas goin on there? hows the situations between the new style iraquies and the old style iraquies (Rebellions). How the regular day life of iraq now?

Mart 29, 2007, 03:27:04 ös
Yanıtla #3
  • Administrator
  • Uzman Uye
  • İleti: 9553
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
    • Masonluk, Masonlardan Öğrenilmelidir

We warmly welcome you. God Bless all of our Brethren. I wish you enjoy the website. Welcome.
« Son Düzenleme: Mart 29, 2007, 08:18:58 ös Gönderen: MASON »
- Sahsima ozel mesaj atmadan once Yonetim Hiyerarsisini izleyerek ilgili yoneticiler ile gorusunuz.
- Masonluk hakkinda ozel mesaj ile bilgi, yardim ve destek sunulmamaktadir.
- Sorunuz ve mesajiniz hangi konuda ise o konudan sorumlu gorevli yada yonetici ile gorusunuz. Sahsim, butun cabalarinizdan sonra gorusmeniz gereken en son kisi olmalidir.
- Sadece hicbir yoneticinin cozemedigi yada forumda asla yazamayacaginiz cok ozel ve onemli konularda sahsima basvurmalisiniz.
- Masonluk ve Masonlar hakkinda bilgi almak ve en onemlisi kisisel yardim konularinda tarafima dogrudan ozel mesaj gonderenler cezalandirilacaktir. Bu konular hakkinda gerekli aciklama forum kurallari ve uyelik sozlesmesinde yeterince acik belirtilmsitir.

Mart 29, 2007, 05:31:24 ös
Yanıtla #4
  • Ziyaretçi

I am Charles E. Martin, American, currently residing in Tall'Afar Iraq.  We have several Turkish people here, working with the Americans, to bring peace and freedom to the people of Iraq.

We have no Masonic lodge here in Tall'Afar, yet, but soon we hope to have a masonic lodge.

please I am delighted to hear from all masonic brothers.
Dear Charles,
First of all welcome to the board. We all thank all the soldiers serving for their country's efforts.
I was going to direct you to Land Sea and Air Masonic Lodge #1 in Iraq, but, when I looked at the website I saw your name listed there :)

I welcome you to the board again, and hope you enjoy y our stay here.

Mart 29, 2007, 08:12:00 ös
Yanıtla #5
  • Ziyaretçi

Dear cemab4y,

Welcome.Hoşgeldin...

We wait  for the addition and the writtings!..

Mart 30, 2007, 11:41:51 öö
Yanıtla #6
  • Mason
  • Yeni Katilimci
  • İleti: 15

Wellcome on board,

Looking forward to hear good news of your lodge soon.

Best wishes

Nisan 01, 2007, 12:16:56 ös
Yanıtla #7
  • Ziyaretçi

How very wonderful to hear from all of you!!  I am at Forward operating Base Sykes, near Tall'Afar Iraq.  And we hope to have Freemasonry here soon.  If you are interested in what life is like here, Please see my blog:

www.cemab4y.blogspot.com

and you can read all about it!!  I am very excited to be in Iraq, and to be working for freedom.

Salaam!!

Haziran 01, 2007, 01:28:52 öö
Yanıtla #8
  • Ziyaretçi

hi Charles welcome. :)

Haziran 01, 2007, 01:58:39 öö
Yanıtla #9
  • Seyirci
  • Aktif Uye
  • İleti: 920

It smells bad.Can I have some pain killers?
« Son Düzenleme: Haziran 01, 2007, 02:06:12 öö Gönderen: Itzhak »
Taslar yerine oturabilecek mi ? İnşaasına basladıgımız yapı nasıl olur da yarım kalır ..

Benzer Konular

Konu / Başlatan Yanıt Son Gönderilen:
2 Yanıt
8062 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Nisan 01, 2007, 01:22:57 ös
Gönderen: MASON
4 Yanıt
9640 Gösterim
Son Gönderilen: Ocak 08, 2010, 07:15:02 öö
Gönderen: Sirius